Aw, Crap.

Aw, Crap.

Monday, June 7, 2010

So many things!! or, My life for the last month in Facebook Posts

May 15:
Back from Self defence course!! SO AWESOME!!! We learned so much! I'm tired and ready for bed but still buzzing with all of the information and new abilities that I didn't even know I had!!

it was like Mixed Martial Arts for infants- just the very basics. Also? our instructor looked startlingly like 'The Dude'. He was definitely abiding.

 
very hands on, made me feel like acting like Insp. Clouseau all week!
 
 
 
 
Seriously. The man looked Just. Like. This. even talked like him (minus the foul language)
 
Wish we lived closer. I would pay lots of money just to learn Martial Arts from The Dude.
 
May 18:
and Don't call me Shirley.
 
I think this speaks for it's self.
 
 
May 19:
is so upset for a dear friend today. We love you Francis.
 
found out that a dear friend has discovered yet another tumor. She had had one discovered earlier this year nestled in her brain. It was removed and deemed malignant. YAY! Except now there is one they have discovered one on her spine. I have still not yet processed this information. I cannot begin to fathom how her family is processing it. She is the strongest woman I know.
 
 
May 24:
what happens when you to to Walmart in laundry day clothes?



you buy junk food. lots of it. (well, for us anyway)

we have been eating cookies and nachos. Fudge striped shortbread cookies... MMMmmmm


May 25:
There is a reason that Jack is our last child...



and if we hadn't all ready come to this decision because of medical reasons, I would have come to that conclusion today all on my own. I hate 2 year olds.

He's 2. And he's a boy. Dirt and danger swirl around him in a vortex of crazy. I love him. He drives me crazy. It's my job to civilize him and the hand him off to some sweet unsuspecting girl one day. This will complete the great plot of evil.


May 27:
Hopes to one day be as calm and genteel as Miss Manners. Either that or I'm going to move into the mountains and become a hermit and make wind chimes and paint and garden and never have to deal with other people. :c)


Favorite comments:
  • I think I will join you in the mountains. I am done with people and society.

  • those mountains are sounding pretty good right now...

  • Miss Manners gets pretty snarky

  • Miss Manners can bitch slap you in such a genteel way! Mountains sound pretty good...

May 28:
Amazing housekeeping fact # 35:

The garbage does not in fact remove itself. One must empty it periodically. Usually, this task is performed by the person most taken advantage of in the home.

I am tired of taking out the garbage. Seriously.



I am sick... so we're looking at Ashley's Greatest Hits. There are a few more things, but they are things that really deserve their own posts.
Those will roll out as I have time...











No comments:

Post a Comment