Aw, Crap.

Aw, Crap.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 11, When everything goes to crap.








I have not walked or done anything more arduous than laundry, dishes, and washing the dog this week. Why? Well first it was because I knew I had tons of housework to do and couldn't afford the giant energy suck of getting up before everyone to go push my body and then collapse in a puddle around 2:30. Also Mr. Evil and I have been up late the past  few nights just talking, chilling, and goofing off in general. 'CAUSE WE'RE JUST AWESOME LIKE THAT. YEAHHH!
I was supposed to do 'something' during those days to make up for my inactivity. Yeah. When you are in charge of more than just yourself, suddenly things like exercise get pushed to the bottom of the stack.

Then last night IT struck.




TMI ALERT



When I say IT struck I mean PMS, not
THIS:

Looks strangely familiar, this guy...
Hmm...


So anyway,  last night's bloaty, moody, WASP-y angst set in and now I have absolutely no desire to move for fear my uterus might fall out. Yayy!! Being a female sucks.

Today we are supposed to work in the garden, which will be some mild exercise. Mostly it will be Sort-of Sweating. Sort-of Sweating is what we do here in Florida. You see, the humidity here is not unlike the relative humidity found in a fish tank. You know the kind with fish living in it? Yeah. That's what it's like. And so your body has a kind of problem. See, we're supposed to sweat and that sweat is supposed to dry as the breeze blows against your skin, thus keeping you cool. Yeah. Here? You just end up with a real desire to shower every 10 minutes.

Florida is Moist.

"At my most badass, I make people want to take a shower."
-Moist, Dr. Horrible's Sing- Along Blog

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so incredibly awesome!! I love it! Keeps me happy.. please.. continue.
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete