Aw, Crap.

Aw, Crap.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Day One

I got up at 5:45 this morning, after a steady stream of walking the dog in my sleep.
I am not sure how large our neighborhood is in a distance of miles, but I walked it at a good clip this morning (with Poppy who is apparently still afraid of cars... we'll have to work on that) I timed it on the second lap- 12 minutes :c)
See, it would probably hurt me to just break into a run (Fatty Patty might fly up and blacken my eyes for my trouble) so this week I will walk it at a good clip in the mornings to get my body used to moving again. Next week I will begin a slow jog burst in between walkings. after that feels okay (and after I find some decent jogging shoes... might be a few pay days, ya'll. All I have at the moment is an old pair of slightly large Chuck Taylors and a wonderful pair of chocolate colored Vans, great for awesomeness in general... not so suited for running.)

SO...
That being said it is time for WEIGH IN MONDAY!
YAY!
This is a potato... Kate takes pictures of the things she loves. It's usually pictures of the TV.

So this morning:  184.4 Lbs  (I am 5'3"... making me pretty pudgy, ya'll)
Walking the block : 12 minutes


If I can ever get the E.G. to help me out, There will be pictures soon.

I am feeling optimistic, though E.G. does not think I am dedicated because I have been using words like "I am going to try" and "well, my plan is..." but not sounding very confidant. How could I possibly sound confidant about something I have absolutely never done!?!? I thought I sounded confidant... Guess not.
I DO feel confidant though... um, and sweaty. Off to hit the shower and resume my duties as The Mother of All Things Awesome.

4 comments:

  1. You are my hero today. Good luck with your regimen. I am so happy to read your humor! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ashley!! good for you.. so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! And you have guts.
    I wish I was there so we could go walking together though, it is always nice to walk with someone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys!!
    Laurel, me too. I am enjoying Poppy, even though she looked at me as if I was trying to kidnap her at first. She was all "uh... hey Mom... sooooo what'cha doing here? You know, I didn't REALLY mean to shed all over the carpet... It's not my fault you know... Oh we're *gulp* GOING somewhere? really?"

    ReplyDelete